III - Industry Institute Interaction
The goal of any technical institution is to produce skilled, globally competent professionals through quality technical education and to prepare them for immediate employment. Industry-institute interaction (I-I-I) is the most preferred activity for mutual benefit and growth of industries as well as institutions. I-I-I provides the best platform for showcasing the best practices, latest technological advancements, and their implementation and impact on the industry. Hence, a good and vibrant industry institute interaction to promote education and entrepreneurship is definitely required.
ACTIVITIES UNDER INDUSTRY INSTITUTE INTERACTION
- To give industrial exposure to students, thus enabling them to tune their knowledge to cope with the industrial culture.
- Encouraging professionals from industries to visit institution to deliver expert talks/ guest lectures.
- Participation of experts from industries, in curriculum development
- To organize industrial visits for faculty members and students
- To organize in- plant training for the students to strengthen industry work culture